.jpg)
.jpg)
It took a little bit of patience and some amazing technology, but I've finally received some pictures of the adorable little Sullivan Wade! Isn't he precious? The text that Amanda received from Marisa said that he weighed in at 7 pounds, 14 ounces and was 19 1/2 inches long, so he is a big boy! I'm hoping that my sweet big brother has received some hard copy photos by now since we are like the dinosaurs who don't get txt msgs - haha! Wade has talked to Marisa, though, and she has reported to him that all are doing well. He is hoping to be making a trip to San Antonio to meet his newest grandson soon. Can't you all just picture Lala being so tickled with another new baby to play with?
3 comments:
Oh, oh, oh! I do love baby boys. He is just precious. Sullivan Wade...makes me tear up.
Bula, I know you are getting all the comments, so don't worry. I will print these pictures and get them to you. He's a beauty!
Congratulations, Marisa.
Love, Candy
What a beautiful boy! I hope he gets to come to the reunion next summer - and he can bring his sister, parents and granddaddy!
Susan
Too Cute! I bet Wade is just beaming!! It looks like he is working out in the bottom photo... and resting afterwards (typical Cusenbary style)in the top photo!
Congrats to Sullivan Wade's proud parents, and extended family!
Cathy
Post a Comment