Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween at the West House


Cousins,

I promised a picture of Owen when Rachel sent me some, so here's a picture of him in his Halloween costume. He went to visit his Papa and Gran (Matt's grandparents) as his only stop. He wasn't really wild about the idea. Matt managed to coerce him onto the porch where he stood, unable to see because of his duck bill.
As Matt said, "You quack me up."
Later, gators,
Candy


6 comments:

Susan said...

What a sweet ducky! I hope he got enough candy to keep Rachel's and Matt's sweet teeth satisfied.

Hey Candy! Tell everyone your good news about Nathan!!

Susan, the proud aunt

Candy said...

Well, Yes. Nathan sent me an email to tell me that his girlfriend had purchased graduation announcements for him to use. He didn't want me to be shocked when I read that he was graduating Magna Cum Laude!!!!! I couldn't be more proud. He is looking around at graduate schools as we speak. Isn't is grand?
Candy the bustin' Mom

Celeste said...

That's about the cutest little ducky I've ever seen! That first Halloween can be so strange for the little ones, but it looks like he held up just fine. Such a cutie!!

Also, big time congratulations to Nathan and Candy! He had to get all those brains from his Cusenbary side, of course. Right? Great news!

Celeste

Suzy said...

Wow! I'm beyond impressed! Candy, how did you get such a smart kid? That's fantastic! Congratulations to Nathan and to you, Candy!
This picture is priceless. You will treasure it even more when he's a teenager and has "a life" and would rather hang out with his friends than visit his grandma! **sigh**

Owen and Isla's Momma said...

Now how sad is it that I have to read this blog to find out that my OWN brother is graduating Magna Cum Laude?! And that his precious girlfriend bought him the announcements?!

He's getting a talkin' to from me!
[smile]

And, Suzy, didn't you mean, "k-i-d-S!" Plural? [wink]

-Rachel

Celeste said...

Rachel,

LOL!

Celeste