Hi Cousins!
I'm having fun reading all your posts and catching up on all the grandchildren in the family. It just makes me realize how much time has flown by!
Our only grandchild, Dylan, came with Brandon's marriage to Jenni. Brandon adopted Dylan officially almost a year ago, and with a birth certification replacement, Dylan is proud to be called a Thetford! He's now 11 and quite the fisherman!
I've scanned a few old family pictures that I found recently, so I'll share. The one of Paschall is probably about 15 years old. The other one is Catherine with Paschall and Kay.
Hope you all are having a restful weekend.....Martha Ann (ha, ha)

3 comments:
What wonderful photos! Thanks for sharing them with us. It's so typical of Lala with a baby in her arms - that one is a treasure.
Celeste
Oh, Martha. I've never seen that photo. Isn't it wonderful?
You're right Celeste. Lala always had the babies with her.
Wow, I love those photos! Let's see some pictures of Brandon and family! Thanks, Martha.
Susan
Post a Comment