Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Keri wants to brag about something dumb!!!!!


Sorry to bother ya'll with things you might find stupid.....but....I am proud that I have been nominated for three video awards at gsrart and I'd like you to check them out. I have two nominations for Sexiest Video

And another one for Drama/Angst
Come see my website that I have created and run. I do tons of work on it and have a bunch of great members.
GSRForeverLove

4 comments:

Susan said...

Way to go, Keri! How did you get so smart, creative and techno-savvy? Hmmm... must be good genes!
Susan

Celeste said...

Keri, I couldn't get from this site to yours, but maybe I'll be able to figure it out later. I'm obviously not one of the computer experts - lol! I'm just so proud of you for getting your Mom on the computer - thank you!

Celeste

Unknown said...

I'm an idiot...
you need the address!

www.gsrforeverlove.com

Please check it out.
Love you guys!!!!

Celeste said...

Thanks for the addy, Keri! Looks like a terrific web-site for fans of the show. Good job! I'm not at all tech-savvy, sad to say, but I try - lol!

Celeste