It's great that we're all using this. We all need to give Candy a big rousing "hooray" for her efforts to get it started. Actually, we can "repay" her when we have the reunion at her house next year! She has more nerve than I do!
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. We're going to be at our little house in Graham from Sunday night, the 23rd, until Wednesday afternoon, the 26th. If anyone is interested and has the time, call me on my cell phone 972-746-9556 (it's iffy in Graham, as it's Sprint), but I will get the message. Would love to see anyone who might want to come by.
We'll also be there from Dec. 26 until probably Jan. 2.
For anyone who's interested, the Graham Steers beat Brownwood and Breckenridge this year! Unfortunately they missed getting into the playoffs, but any time they beat those two, it's been a good year! I think the rivalry with Breckenridge is still going strong. And beating Brownwood was icing on the cake!
Looking forward to more messages and replies.
Love to all!
Suzy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hooray for Candy! Hooray for Candy! Yes, Suzy, I am so glad she got this going for all of us to share. I keep sending the link to my kids in hopes that they will at least check it out, but I don't really hold out much hope - ha! Also hoping that Diane and Cathy will check in with some comments, too. Where are they?
Celeste
I know what you mean. My kids couldn't care less. I hate that, too. If anyone cares, it would be my granddaughters, but they're all too busy to be involved with cousins stuff - they're teenagers! That's all I have to say! But, maybe someday they'll take an interest.
Did you guys notice that Suzy hasn't invited us on Thanksgiving Day or on Christmas? What's up with that? We don't take up much room...and we don't eat much.
Oh, and I heard from Cathy. She is excited and anxious to post also. I resent Diane's email. Hall-ll-o-o-o. Anybody out there?
Candy
Hey Candy! Do you mean that you re-sent Diane's email or do you resent Diane's email? What did her email ever do to you? (snort)
Hey Suzy! Speaking of Graham Steers, I got to watch the area High School marching contests a few weekends ago, and the Graham HS Band was one of the best. They did three of Holst's "Planets". Very impressive!
Susan
Post a Comment