


OK, y'all, thanks to Candy's instructions on Blogging for Dummies, hopefully I will be able to add the pictures I want. **sigh**
First of all, my three granddaughters are our joy. Kaylee is 17, a Senior at Argyle High School, her sister Marisa is 14, and a freshman at Argyle, and Emma is in 8th grade at Delay Middle School in Lewisville. I don't have Kaylee's Senior picture yet, so I will put her prom picture from last year (with her boyfriend, Tyler). I'm also adding a picture of our little house in Graham at 120 Gleese St., if anyone wants to drop in some weekend when we are there! So, here goes my attempt at adding pictures. If none show up, you'll know I still need more assistance than the average person. No surprises there.
4 comments:
Look! Pictures of the girls. Way to go, Suzy. And an address so we can stop in on our way to the Leming Library. Cool.
Candy
You did it!!! Yay, Suzie!! Just goes to show you that even us old dogs can learn new tricks - hahaha! That doesn't mean I'm calling you an old dog, I'm only referring to myself in that light. In dog years, I feel like I gotta be at least 180 most of the time - lol!
Love the pictures of your beautiful girls!
Celeste
If anyone else needs screen shots for posting help, let me know. I saved the document and can send it to you.
Candy
lovely girls! I can see why you're so proud.
Susan
Post a Comment