This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Set Two of Reunion Pictures...
...hopefully with no duplicates. DUH! Again, any help you can give me is appreciated. Bula, you've seen all of these. They are in my "Family" album. I'll bring it when I come to Lubbock.
There are four pictures again. Who knows everybody?
Candy, Again - who are these people??! LOL! Oh, sure, find hard pictures that we can't figure out - is this a test or something - ha! No, seriously, I think I recognize at least almost all the beautiful ladies in the first picture, but I don't know who the woman on the left of the photo is. The only other person I thought I might know is the woman in the checked shirt in the bottom photo reminds me of Eugenia? I'll be checking back to see how far off I am, but have to admit, these are before my time. Celeste
Celeste, The lady next to Bula in the first picture is Aunt Zephyr, I think. Granddaddy's sister. Susan, isn't she Zephyr Rose? The last picture is the only one that I think I can identify everyone in. Aunt Margaret, Auntie, Bob Collier, Deb Collier, and Eugenia...I think. Candy
Ok, I can see the ones you identified in that last photo - it makes sense now that you pointed them out. I'm still not recognizing Aunt Zeph, though, but maybe I just remember her differently. Very interesting pictures and puzzling at the same time - aren't we a lucky bunch? Celeste
Oh, I love these pictures! Most of them I've never seen before, so thanks, Candy, for posting them! In picture #2, I thought that was Paschall playing the ukelele because that's definitely my sister Kay there in the plaid dress looking like she's in another world. In #3 that's either my Daddy or JE eating ice cream with Dorothy Dan, and in #4 that's my mother with her aunt that lived with us. We all called her Sister, and she was like our grandmother. The other woman is Eugenia on the right. I'm having trouble identifying all the children. This is just so cool!
I think in picture number two, the little girls with long dark hair are Ricki and Rinda. Is that Jody that's singing with Paschall? I'm glad you identified the aunt of your Mom, Martha. I thought that was Auntie...Suzy's grandmother. That is Aunt Pat listening to Granddaddy Owen play the uke. Also in the picture of all of the adults eating ice cream, check out the big bowl of cookies. -Candy
6 comments:
Candy,
Again - who are these people??! LOL! Oh, sure, find hard pictures that we can't figure out - is this a test or something - ha! No, seriously, I think I recognize at least almost all the beautiful ladies in the first picture, but I don't know who the woman on the left of the photo is. The only other person I thought I might know is the woman in the checked shirt in the bottom photo reminds me of Eugenia? I'll be checking back to see how far off I am, but have to admit, these are before my time.
Celeste
Celeste,
The lady next to Bula in the first picture is Aunt Zephyr, I think. Granddaddy's sister. Susan, isn't she Zephyr Rose?
The last picture is the only one that I think I can identify everyone in. Aunt Margaret, Auntie, Bob Collier, Deb Collier, and Eugenia...I think.
Candy
Ok, I can see the ones you identified in that last photo - it makes sense now that you pointed them out. I'm still not recognizing Aunt Zeph, though, but maybe I just remember her differently. Very interesting pictures and puzzling at the same time - aren't we a lucky bunch?
Celeste
Oh, I love these pictures! Most of them I've never seen before, so thanks, Candy, for posting them! In picture #2, I thought that was Paschall playing the ukelele because that's definitely my sister Kay there in the plaid dress looking like she's in another world. In #3 that's either my Daddy or JE eating ice cream with Dorothy Dan, and in #4 that's my mother with her aunt that lived with us. We all called her Sister, and she was like our grandmother. The other woman is Eugenia on the right.
I'm having trouble identifying all the children. This is just so cool!
I think in picture number two, the little girls with long dark hair are Ricki and Rinda. Is that Jody that's singing with Paschall? I'm glad you identified the aunt of your Mom, Martha. I thought that was Auntie...Suzy's grandmother. That is Aunt Pat listening to Granddaddy Owen play the uke. Also in the picture of all of the adults eating ice cream, check out the big bowl of cookies.
-Candy
You can almost always count on me to notice the cookies! I was drooling for some of that home-made ice cream, too!
Thanks for clarifying some of the mysteries, Martha.
Celeste
Post a Comment