Suzy sent me this picture to post on the blog. She tells me that it is a picture of the first 5 Parsons grandchildren. They are, from left: Jean Parsons Collier, Marguerite Carter Collard holding Mary Catherine Cusenbary, Bob Parsons, and Dorothy Dan Carter Stewart.
I'm sorry I couldn't make it any bigger. Suzy says it was taken in 1917.
What do we hear from Kay?
Love you all,
Candy
8 comments:
I just heard from Martha and Kay came through surgery just fine. Love the picture but like you wish it was bigger. Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and Happy Birthday to Candy. Love, Jody
Amazing picture, but like y'all, wish it was a little bit bigger. I'm so glad to hear that Kay's surgery went well - she's been on my mind. Happy Birthday, Candy! I didn't even know it was your day - hope it's good.
Celeste
Celeste,
My birthday was the 14th, and it was a VERY good day.
thanks,
Candy
Well I can either be late for your birthday or early for next year! HA! I have not kept track of all the cousins birthdays and I surely can't remember the years, so consider yourselves lucky? We're all so young!
Celeste
Yes, Kay's surgery went well. They said it took longer to fill her prescription than it did to do the surgery! She called me after the surgery and they had stopped to eat lunch. Kay and Sef came on to our house while I was still at work. They spent the night Thursday because she had a follow-up visit on Friday. It's amazing what can be done in such a short time these days!
Thanks for your prayers and concern! Martha
So glad Kay's surgery went well, and yes, I wish the picture was bigger, but, hey, it is what it is! I really liked it though, and knew everyone would enjoy seeing it, even if you need a magnifying glass! Had a great time in Graham during Thanksgiving week. Will be back Dec. 26 till either the 2nd or 3rd of January if anyone would like to come see us. My number in Graham is 940-456-2067 - Tracfone. Judy Rush gave it to me as she was worried about me standing in the middle of Gleese St. getting splatted with my Sprint phone trying to get a better signal!
Love to all! Suzy
I just left John and Bula. They look good. They were making plans to eat supper...I think that's a good thing.
I saw the attached picture up close. In it, Lala looks like a baby and not a loaf of bread. Suzy, you look a lot like your mother...and Marguerite!
Candy
Candy, glad you got to check in on Estelle & John! It's great to hear they are doing better and I'm sure they were thrilled to get to see you.
Celeste
Post a Comment