Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Handsome Dudes






It was a dreary, rainy day so I decided to scan some photos of these extremely good looking guys! Don't you just love them? The picture of Daddy is one of my very favorites and all I know is the back of it says Oklahoma City, but I believe it was taken in 1945. The gorgeous picture of Uncle Dan, Grandaddy and Daddy was taken in July 1966 when we were all gathered in the back yard for MamaCush & Grandaddy's Golden Wedding Anniversary. When y'all have had a chance to digest these and enjoy, just wait - I'll post the one of all of us grandkids gathered and you'll just roll at how adorable we all were! Love you all!

Celeste

5 comments:

Candy said...

OH. NO. I will pay you money NOT to post the picture of all of us. I actually considered making it the picture that identified all of us...the one that we saw every time we opened the blog...but it doesn't show ANY of us at our best. We were all growing into our faces and were all arms and legs...except Susan and Diane who ended up short. How did they do that?

However, the good looking pictures of our Daddys and our Granddaddy are great! Uncle Collie is one good lookin' dude.
Candy

Owen and Isla's Momma said...

Whew those Cusenbary men are hand-some!

-R

Owen and Isla's Momma said...

Also, is it just me or does Granddaddy (mine) look like a little like Nathan?!?! How weird is that?!?

-R

BTW, go ahead and give Keri and me some credit for being the only "kids" commenting. [smile]

Celeste said...

Rachel,
Definitely kudos to you and Keri! Y'all are very brave and I really do appreciate your being involved. I may just send this along to my kids again and see if they'll take the bait. LOL!

Celeste

ps - oh, come on, Candy - we were adorable - ack!! ack!! cough! sputter!

Susan said...

Oh be still, my heart! What good-looking guys! Uncle Collie was a heart-breaker!
And yes, Rachel, I believe you're noticing some family resemblance there because Nathan is still wearing Daddy's clothes from 1978!
Susan