Sunday, November 16, 2008

Madison's Birthday Dinner 11-15-08

Since her birthday is on the 18th and we are too tired on workdays to party, we had Madison's dinner Saturday night. I fixed, per Madison, meatloaf, mashed potatoes, sweet peas and rolls. We had a Hannah Montanna butterfly cupcake cake and it was gorgeous and yummy.
Mom said she wanted to see some home videos, and so we watched Christmas '98. when Madison was a year old. Nana was there and we cried like idiots. It was wonderful. Saw Lala and Nana on the tapes quiet a bit. I had puffy eyes by the time it was over, but I thank God that we had the camcorder.
Here are some pics of the 'party'

Mimi,Madison,Eden, and Nick


Jody, Buzz and Keri


Keri and Floyd(aka Buster)



3 comments:

Martha said...

Keri--great pictures!! You have such a beautiful family! JoAnn mentioned a new house? I wondered about that since everything in the background looked new and fresh. Congratulations!! It was great to see your family (and your mom, too).

Love, Martha

Susan said...

Thanks for the pictures, Keri! I remember when YOU were turning 11. (I am old). Madison's birthday dinner sounds like a winner, too.

Susan

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday to Madison! Gosh, the time just flies by so fast the older we get - haha! Keri, congratulations on your new house and thank you for sharing the pictures - they're great! I bet it was wonderful to watch the home movies even though they brought some tears. At this point in my life, I wish so much that we'd have a video camera so many years ago, but heck, we still don't have one. Yep, we are like the dinosaurs with our lack of technology - haha!

Celeste