Saturday, November 15, 2008

Jody here again!

Hi!, Suzy was by here and I showed her the pictures and here are some changes: Of course, as I reread Candy's note and saw that she said to start with Granddaddy's picture, I realized that I did not. (Trust me to get confused) I just started with the first photo. Anyway, here is what Suzy and I think now -----#3 is Uncle George, not J.E. (I really wasn't thinking about the year) #7 we think, from left Bula, Jimmy Stewart, Dorothy Dan holding maybe BillDan?, s tanding Aunt Velma (?), Deb, and Pat. What do you think? Jody P.S. We had a birthday supper for Madison tonight at Keri and Floyd's. We took pics so maybe Keri will post some of them.

2 comments:

Candy said...

No fair calling in other cousins in person. What's up with that? How is Suzy? I didn't remember that Madison was a November birthday. cool. Thanks for my card.
Candy

Celeste said...

I'm pretty sure you're right on calling that photo of Aunt Velma, but the rest, gosh, I'm still clueless. I'm so glad everyone is sharing these pictures and identifying the mystery relatives - ha!
Celeste