Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Here's Another Great One!


We have been in and out of town a lot lately, and I finally got the chance to jump in here! I have a picture of Daddy that may have been taken the same year as the one you posted, Celeste. Although in this one he looks to be about 14 years old!! Just kidding! I guess the flight suits all came in standard lengths back then. "High water" for the taller guys!
-Cathy

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Oh, I love that one, Cathy! He does look about fourteen, but he really was just a kid even though technically maybe 20 or 21. Thank you for sharing that picture - he is the cutest - high water pants and all! Glad you finally got a chance to catch up on the blogging!
Celeste

Candy said...

I can totally relate to high water pants.

He is so handsome. Isn't it fun to look at the older pictures and see OUR faces looking back at us?

Susan and I have a picture that Estelle (Bula) gave us and I will scan it in when Steve remembers to bring the scanner home. I swear those legs on Aunt Pat are MINE!!!

Candy