Okay, Cousins, I finally posted on the blog! We had 12 inches of snow last night (Sunday) in Monument, Colorado, and to celebrate, I was carrying a five gallon bottle of water from the store to load into the car. I slipped, fell on my back, with the water bottle (yes, it was full) fell on my chest. I lost my breath, went to the ER, had xrays (nothing broken), and am on pain killers. So, it has been an eventful few days.
Hopefully, other posts won't be so dismal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, Bill. Way to "break" in the blog. You should start your posts "Now don't try this at home."
Hope you're feeling OK.
I'm heading to Lubbock today on business. Don't be jealous.
Candy
Well, you left me speechless (that's a first LOL). I am so very sorry you're hurt. Please take good care of yourself. BUT so good to finally hear from you. It's a shame you don't have pictures of the fall, it would be great on the blog. (I know, that's tacky) Love to all, Jody
Yikes!! That does not sound like a lot of fun at all. Glad you got checked out and no serious injuries detected, but I'm sorry you have to go through the pain. Ow! It's wonderful that you're posting to the blog, but hopefully with less eventful entries - lol!
Celeste
Zowie! Let's have no more of that! I guess it would be tacky to ask if the water bottle was OK. Glad all is well.
It's 31 degrees here in the Falls and it's only supposed to get up to 47 tomorrow. Brrrsville!
Susan
Post a Comment