Hey, all you other branches, please send in your birthdates and I'll add them to what we already have. Thanks.
Bill Dan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
4 comments:
Bill, how nice. Hope you are feeling better. On the birthdays, we need the family of Martha, Kay, Vickie and Deborah. Come on you guys, get it to Bill.
OK--sorry I'm so slow. I haven't been on the computer at home in a few days.....just too busy.
Here is my family:
Ron Thetford, January 23 (not giving years for Ronnie or me!)
Martha, November 5
Brandon Stuart Thetford, March 13, 1979
Benjamin Paul Thetford, October 15, 1983
Now the list can be a little longer! Thanks for gathering all the info, Bill!
Oh--how could I leave out my wonderful daughter-in-law and grandson? Hope I'll be forgiven.
Jennifer Rae Thetford, July 28, 1979
Dylan Cage Thetford, October 15, 1997
Sorry about that----Martha
Gotcha, Martha. You are added to the spread sheet. We have October 15th covered, huh?
Candy
Post a Comment