Sounds like the Graham and Wichita Falls crews had lots to eat along with their Christmas fun! JoAnn, the banana pudding sounds yummy! I'm back at work today so that everyone else in my department can be off--someone has to hold down the fort so they tell me. Here are a couple of pics of our bunch in Flower Mound. Happy New Year in a few days!

This is our baby, Sam, last year at Christmas. She wasn't as cooperative this year (picture below) with the antlers because she didn't like them in front of her ears!


2 comments:
Martha!!! Loved the pictures. Love your dog!! Someday I hope to get a pic of Angel (sometimes the name doesn't work - if you get my drift) Loved the family photo. Isn't this blog wonderful!!! I am so grateful to Candy for starting it all. HAPPY NEW YEAR to all the Thetfords. Love, Jody
Beautiful family, Martha! Bring them all (and Sam) to the reunion this summer!
Happy new year!
Susan
Post a Comment