This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW FOR PAUL BOTTONI
Happy Birthday, Sweet Boy!!! I remember well the day you were born, for more than one reason. You brought hope for all of us. You were precious then and precious now. I love you!! Jody
Happy Birthday, Paul!!! I don't exactly remember when you were born but I remember when you were about two I was chasing your around at a family reunion. Good times.
3 comments:
Happy birthday, Paul! I hope you get lots of Beatles stuff for your birthday. If you get something I don't have, you have to share...
Susan
Paul,
Happy Birthday. Hope you had a wonderful day. We all love you.
Candy
Happy Birthday, Paul!!! I don't exactly remember when you were born but I remember when you were about two I was chasing your around at a family reunion. Good times.
-Rachel
Post a Comment