Thursday, December 25, 2008
SANTA CAME TO GRAHAM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Santa showed up here - I guess I was better than I thought I was (LOL) We opened presents at the Bodas' last night and ate like we hadn't eaten in a week. I made the famous cheese ball. We also had pigs in blankets, queso and chips, plain ole "pigs", salsa, Keri's COW PATTIE chocolate cookies, sugar and chocolate chip cookies and I also made a yellow cake with chocolate icing. (Needless to say , this stuff is NOT on Weight Watchers recommended list!!!) But never fear, I'll be back on tomorrow. This morning after Eden and I had our stocking, we went again to the Bodas' to see what Santa had brought. I had the kids wonderful DUNKIN DONUTS coffee (I quit drinking coffee 'cause I can't stand Sweet & Low in hot drinks) with SUGAR and it was wonderful!!!!!! Now I'm at home and will go over about 10 or 11am for Keri's LASAGNA (Which she is famous for), Garlic bread and salad and for desert I got a WallyWorld cheesecake and made one of those RICH Banana Puddings with Eagle Brand, Cream Cheese and Cool Whip.( I think I'll make one of them for the reunion this summer)I know all of you are eating just as well. We quit doing the "traditional" turkey and dressing years ago. We've had barbeque, enchiladas, and roast over the years. I wish for all of us good health, love and maybe winning the lottery ( you have to enter to win). Think about all our loved ones who are the angels who watch over us. We miss them terribly but know we'll see them again. I love all of you. Jody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds delightful! Especially, the cheesecake. Texas Tech gave the employees at the prison a WHOLE HAM for Christmas, so we built our dinner yesterday around that.
Nathan, Susan, Steve and I played Chicken Foot last night. I didn't win. I think Susan did. Let's face it...if it wasn't me, I don't remember. HA!
Enchilades really sound good...guess I'm feeling better.
Happy Day to everybody!
Candy
Hey Jody! Sounds like you had a great Christmas. I'm certainly glad that no one in Graham went hungry. We didn't either.
Merry Christmas!
Susan
p.s. yes, I won chickenfoot
Post a Comment