Bill, You must have writer's cramps (or is that typer's cramps??). The list is awesome! I do have a few additions/corrections.
Mollie's daughter: Maylee McCrary, June 14; and it's actually Mayer, instead of Meyer.....and Mollie's husband is Marcus, but I have to get his birthdate. (see any pattern here??...ALL M's, and it all started with Melton & Mindy)
It's Leigh Ann Taylor, married to Zack Taylor, DOB April 16; Brad's wife is Laura, DOB Oct 9.
You just thought you were finished!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Cathy,
I love that their family is all "M" words...even the pets.
Great conversation starter, "Hi, you're cute. Does your first name start with an M?"
Candy
I think I'm starting to get confused - lol! Ok, I'll admit, it doesn't take much to confuse me at this point, but I'm also beginning to wonder if I know who all these people are - hahaha! At least now, with this blog going, we can keep track of who is who and which inlaw belongs where or something to that effect. I hope. I never guarantee anything with the way my brain works now days.
Celeste
We'll take care of you, Celeste. This from the one who is asking Susan, "Now who are these people?"
Let's not be afraid to speak up if a name is familiar. OK? No question is stupid...when you are OUR age.
Candy
LOL, Candy! I'm so glad to know you've got my back - now I'll have no fear.
Thanks!
Celeste
Post a Comment