I got email from Bula today. I've copied it so you can all read it.
Love,
Candy
If you all think all these names on the birthday list are confusing, those are just the cousins that have stayed in touch. I think I could do a family tree on mother, Auntie, Velma (possible great-great grandchildren might be missing), and George, but when we get to Bob in Charlie's family, I don't have his grand- great-grands. That would be up to Deb. but that's a whole 'nother thing.
It's mighty cold here today. I made stew yesterday and we're planning on staying in.
Love you, Bula & John
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Now I know I'll be completely confused if we ever get the list complete with all these folks Estelle is talking about. Wow! Big family, huh? LOL!
It's cold here, too and I don't like it one bit. Brrrrrr!
Celeste
Glad to hear from the Lubbock contingent. Now, if we can just get the New Mexico member to contribute, it will be even better! It's cold here, but I'm sure not as bad as Lubbock. Actually, I don't mind the cold as much as the awful heat in the summer. Gives me a chance to wear my "fat" clothes! I live for the day I can wear sweats every year.
Love, Suzy
Now I get to say "What wimps!" You guys don't know cold....like we do up in Colorado! Hah! How's that, Candy! Har! Har!
Bill
Yea, but Bill, we don't WANT to know cold. That every now and then "blue northerner" (pronounced Norther) that blows through is enough. One half rick of wood a year is plenty. And it's too bundlesome to have to shop in a heavy coat and gloves. Steve and I visited his brother in LA this summer. I could get used to that weather...but I can't afford to live there.
C
Post a Comment