Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Wade!

6 comments:

Candy said...

Hippo birdie two ewes. Hippo birdie two ewes. Hippo birdie deer ewes. Hippo birdie two ewes.

And many more!
Candy

Jody Leming said...

Candy, you constantly amaze me! That is so funny. Now, if I can just remember it!! And, again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WADE

Candy said...

I'd love to take credit for it, but I saw it on a coffee cup and laughed and laughed. It was really cute.
Candy

Celeste said...

That is too cute! I hope Wade will get a chance to check out the blog when he gets off work today. I dont' want to mess up his chance to blog with going on about our trip, but I am so glad he invited me to go with him to visit in San Antonio - it was great!

Celeste

Cathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cathy said...

Happy Birthday, Wade. They say 60 is the "new" 40. So, hummmm, you must be about 42!!