Thursday, December 18, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELESTE!!!!!!!

Hi there!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day. Maybe that grandbaby will come today. Remember when you, Wade and I went to see "PSYCO". Boy, we were young then. What fun!! I love you, Little Cuz!!! Jody

5 comments:

Bill Dan said...

Cissy (Does that take you back?),
Have a great birthday!!! Just thinking of you, Wade, and Jody going to see PSYCHO is enough of a scare! Have a wonderful day!
Bill

Unknown said...

Happy BDay, Celeste!!! Hope it's great, and be sure to eat alot of cake! Yum!

Candy said...

Dear Cousin Cissy, quit gagging...you know you love it.

Happy birthday to you. Tell Amanda that castor oil really does work. BA-by, BA-by, BA-by...YEAH!

That's the new Grandmother yell.

Have a great day.
Candy

Celeste said...

Thank you all very much!! Needless to say, it was a great day!! I've never been overly fond of having a birthday the week before Christmas, so now I'll just pass it along to Brady and he can add on the years - lol!

It was an exciting day and I'm so happy to report that everything went great for Amanda and Lance and Brady is, of course, beautiful. I did take tons of pictures and as soon as I can I will be posting some here.

Again, thank you all for the kind wishes. It was a great day for an old lady! I thought I had found the candle for 6 on my cake, but it turned out to be a 9, so my birthday cake said 90! Don't I look good for my age? LOL!

Celeste

Celeste said...

PS - Yes, Jody, I well remember Psycho and I've been scarred ever since!!! LOL! We had so much fun then, we were so excited to get to hang out with our big teen-ager cousin. We felt so special, but then, you've always made us all feel special. I love you, too!

Celeste