Sunday, December 21, 2008

AMANDA HAD THE BABY BOY ON CELESTE'S B/DAY

Hi!! Congratulations to Amanda & Lance on little BRADY MATTHEW BEACH!!!!! Bula told me. I guess Celeste might be a tad bit busy right now. From what Bula says CADEN isn't sure yet if she wants to keep her little bro. (LOL) Can't wait to hear all the details from the Grandmommy.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

Well, I kept meaning to get over here and post a message about it, but you are right, it's been pretty hectic. I was able to take lots of pictures when I wasn't just standing there staring at our beautiful boy and when I can get the card reader figured out, I'll put some up. I can assure you, though, that he is a keeper. He seems to have blondish hair, so I'll be hoping for blue eyes, but out of my four kids, not a one had blue eyes and Caden's eyes are brown, too, so who knows. I'm sorry to ramble, but I'm still a little bit addled and brain fuzzed, but I'll post more when I'm coherent.

Celeste

Candy said...

Pictures! Pictures! We need to see pictures of the newest precious baby. How lucky to have him on your birthday. You'll have trouble trumping THAT gift.
Candy

Susan said...

Congratulations to Amanda (and Celeste)! Can't wait to see our newest family member this summer.

Susan