Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone

We are dreaming (and getting) of a white Christmas. It's snowing like crazy here. We even have a blizzard watch in effect. LOL!
Buster and I are both off for two days and we'll go finish the little things tomorrow morning and have a quiet Christmas Eve. I plan to make snacks, watch Christmas movies, (Buster got us a DVD with Frosty, Rudolph,Santa Clause Is Coming To Town, Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol and more), and play board games. Christmas morning, I have to call Eden the minute I get up and tell her to get out of bed. (LOL...she said she'd actually miss me yelling at her to get up at the crack of dawn!) And I am cooking pork tenderloin and all the trimmings. I will call Mom, the in-laws and Eden. Speaking of Eden, she's spending the holiday with her boyfriend, Zach's family. She really likes them all alot and they have welcomed her with open hearts and arms.
Take care everyone....email, write or call when you can.
Love you all.
Keri

3 comments:

Jody Leming said...

Hey, Baby!!! We're having a white Christmas too. Now, if I just didn't have to drive in it today to go to work, It would be fine. Buzz is very confused with the snow - he sure didn't like getting wet when we went out first this morning. Then I just took him again a while ago - I didn't get out of the carport and he didn't either - WAS READY TO COME IN THE HOUSE!!! lol

Celeste said...

Ok, your mom already said it - we got a White Christmas, too! Unbelievable! We went to Amanda and Lance's last night for a bit, and the roads were very nasty on the way there. After our visit, the roads had somewhat cleared a little, I still don't understand that, so Chuck and I got home safely! Stay warm, Keri - the best to all of you!
Merry Christmas!

Susan said...

Love the white Christmas! Candy's got a houseful of kids who can't go anywhere - hahaha. Merry Christmas, everyone!

Susan