This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
Thursday, December 17, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FRIDAY TO OUR CELESTE AND HER SWEET GRANDSON BRADY
HEY THERE, CES -- HOW WONDERFUL TO HAVE A GRANDSON BORN ON YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!! I HOPE YOU AND BRADY HAVE A WONDERUL DAY AND HAVE LOTS OF CAKE, TOO. WE EXPECT PHOTOS ON THE BLOG!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU BOTH
Thank you for the birthday wishes! It was a very fun day and today was super also as Amanda had a big party for Brady at her house. Since Chuck and Sherami did not rent a Jump House for me, my party was much tamer yesterday and I promise I will put up some pics when I recover from all this fun!
Susan, I am not that brave!! :) The stairs up to the top of the slide thing were very steep and it was very fast - yikes! Plus, there's the fact that I might crush into a small kid at the bottom, so I stayed off the thing for everyone's safety. :P
3 comments:
Thank you for the birthday wishes! It was a very fun day and today was super also as Amanda had a big party for Brady at her house. Since Chuck and Sherami did not rent a Jump House for me, my party was much tamer yesterday and I promise I will put up some pics when I recover from all this fun!
Awww.... I want to see pictures of you in the jump house. Glad you had a great birthday!
Susan
Susan, I am not that brave!! :) The stairs up to the top of the slide thing were very steep and it was very fast - yikes! Plus, there's the fact that I might crush into a small kid at the bottom, so I stayed off the thing for everyone's safety. :P
Post a Comment