Thursday, December 10, 2009

Well, congratulations to the Texas Longhorns and the TCU Horned Frogs ( y'all wuz robbed!), and most of all the Graham Steers! Friday night they will be playing in Mansfield for the semi-finals of 3A, Division II high school football. Go Steers!
We'll be there, as we were last Friday in Waco, where it dropped to 25 degrees before the game ended. I looked like the Michelin Man, with all the layers I had on. Guess I'll put it all back on for this Friday, and shed layers as needed, if needed!

Merry Christmas to all! None of that Happy Holidays crap!

Love, Suzy

2 comments:

Celeste said...

Even if you're not watching football, if you go outside you need layers! Sherami and I took the dogs to the park last week and I definitely had that Michelin Man look - ugh! Have fun!

Susan said...

Go Steers!

Susan