Friday, December 11, 2009

GSR Forever Online - GSR FOREVER Online

GSR Forever Online - GSR FOREVER Online

The premier fan site for all GSR fans. This site is dedicated to the romance between Sara Sidle and Gil Grissom on CSI Las Vegas. We have the latest news, spoilers, episode pages, inside info, fan fiction, a smut lounge, videos, photos, games, contests, challenges and more. Over 350 members and growing daily. Some of your favorite fan fiction writers and video makers are members. Each video maker gets their own video page(s) to showcase their work. Each fan fiction write has their own pages and can actually post their entire story on the site. Stop by, look around and join today.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL......Sorry guys...oops. I was trying to advertise my site and hit BLOGGER instead of something else!
Oh, well. At least we've got another post here, right?????

Celeste said...

LOL! Sure took me by surprise, Keri - thought I had ended up on FB there for a minute! ;)

Unknown said...

I was going to delete it, but thought "what the heck" LOL.