Wednesday, December 2, 2009

As Promised!




Sorry it has been almost a month since Sullivan Wade's birthday, but I did finally get the pictures off the camera to share with you, and he hasn't turned three yet, so we're still good, right? You have to love the one with his foot on the table - the ultimate in casual dining, huh. He is so precious and so sweet, as are the rest of his family - his mama, sister, daddy and grandpa! Thanks again to Mike and Marisa for a great weekend and thanks to Amanda for hauling her mother to San Antonio.

3 comments:

Jody Leming said...

LOVE THE PICS, BUT THE FOOT ON THE TABLE WAS PRICELESS. I FEEL LIKE I WAS THERE BY SEEING THE PICTURES - THAT'S WHAT THIS BLOG IS ALL ABOUT!! THANKS FOR THE PICS, CES, AND THANK YOU CANDY FOR THE BLOG!!

Candy said...

Ha! Great pictures. Look how big the girls look. Makes me sad.
Keep us posted. Sounds like it was a fun weekend.
Candy

Susan said...

What a sweetie! I hope the foot-on-the-table attitude stays around for a while. Thanks for the pics!

Susan