The snow in Flower Mound was beautiful as it must have been in many other parts of Texas as well. Our grandson Dylan took advantage of running around in it---just like most 12 year-olds, I guess!

Our family was together at our house--Brandon, Jenni, Dylan, Ben, Ronnie's mother and our niece, Ashley. That's what I love about the holidays---getting family together. Of course, we get to tell tales on each other and embarrass our children, but that's part of the fun, isn't it?
Jenni is feeling good---she's a little over 4 months along now. Her sonogram last week was amazing. Baby Maci is about 11 ounces and so far everything looks good---no markers for abnormalities. We're still praying for a healthy baby, of course. Jenni says that the baby is very active---probably will be a tomboy like many of us girls. They have chosen the name Maci Ann.
I wish you all a very happy New Year! Love you all, Martha
3 comments:
How wonderful to hear from you. Sounds like a wonderful holiday for all of you. We are tickled to hear about the baby. We keep her in our prayers. Love to all the family!!
Thanks for the update, Martha! So good to hear everything is going well for the little one to be. Yes, I do completely agree the best part of the holidays is getting together with the family. On the other hand, I was not fond of the snow - lol!
Glad you had such a wonderful Christmas with family. We had a lot of "fun" in the snow too - (read "stranded"). Keep us posted on baby Maci. Happy New Year!
Susan
Post a Comment