Hi Sweetheart!! I haven't forgotten about you but I haven't been home very long. Hope you have a wonderful day with Marisa and the bunch. I need your new address and phone number. This is for me and for Bula. You take care and remember all the good times we've had (PSYCO) just to mention one. I love you so much. Jody
3 comments:
YES!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to my brother!!! He is the absolute best brother ever - without dispute. I miss him so much.
Hey Wade! Happy birthday! Hope you have a great day and get everything you want.
Susan
Hi Sweetheart!! I haven't forgotten about you but I haven't been home very long. Hope you have a wonderful day with Marisa and the bunch. I need your new address and phone number. This is for me and for Bula. You take care and remember all the good times we've had (PSYCO) just to mention one. I love you so much. Jody
Post a Comment