Sunday, December 6, 2009
CLSC Tour of Homes
Well guess what, Danny & Prissy Cusenbary's home is on the CLSC Tour of Homes this year. It will be Wednesday. Also on it is the old Stovall house (or Burgess house, if you're a "newcomer") on Standpipe Mountain. You know the one - the one where you are soooo glad you don't have to move that grass. Anyway, isn't that super for Danny & Prissy!!!! Lord, I bet she's been cleaning for a month! Good luck on the tour!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love to go visit those homes. I would HATE to have to live in one that was touring. Good luck to them.
Candy
Good luck to them! I can't imagine having to have my house that clean, or living in a house anyone would want to tour!!! Ha!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Post a Comment