I suppose you know that Diane is too busy to post. She's busy hosting a Rocky Horror Picture Show viewing at the local movie house. While hosting is a major undertaking, she's having to use all of her free time to get all of the make up on required to portray "Columbia" and it takes a while. If you see a perky, funny, yet oddly dressed woman with WILD make up and a top hat covered in sequins, that is our Diane.....stay out of her way til the movie is over!
"Let's Do The Time Warp Again!!"
Keri
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OK, now that's funny, Keri. You've set a pretty high precedent for all of us. Keep it up!
Susan
Hehehehe. Thanks. I thought it was a hoot, and figured Di would too, but not sure if anyone else would. LOL
Love it. My ole mind can't think of anything yet, bit give a few days to try to remember how to think!!!!
Bwah-ha-ha. Keri, I said we were supposed to Make Things Up...not post the truth. Can't you see Diane in Columbia make-up?
Hee. Good work,
Candy
Actually, I can see it, but I doubt she has the time...that's the ONLY thing keeping it from coming fact. LOL!
Okay Ladies!
The only reason I'm Columbia instead of Magenta is because I won't / can't grow my hair out!
Gotta go polish my tap shoes!!
Get 'em shined up cause I can't wait!
Post a Comment