This email is for Jody, Celeste, Suzy, Susan, Martha and me. Keri and Rachel at this point, you may read the post, but your participation is optional.
I want to post little stories about our cousins that never post. And I'm not talking about telling the truth. For instance, if we hadn't heard from Susan in a long time, I could post, "Well, you know Susan can't post. She's on board a cruise line heading for a personal meeting with Paul McCartney in London. She doesn't have internet service."
I don't intend for the posts to be mean-spirited at all, just fun and silly. Surely, we can do that.
What do you think? I didn't get any sleep last night, so it sounds fun right now, but maybe that's just me being sleep-deprived.
Please respond. I know you will.
Candy
PS. Bula and Uncle Collie are off limits because they WOULD post if they could.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm on this.....expect a post asap.
Hehehehheeeeee!
Post a Comment