Thursday, January 28, 2010
BULA AND JOHN
Hi, just got an email from the Dowdles saying they have ice in their trees and it looks like a Christmas card in Lubbock. They cancelled their dental appointments and are in for the duration. Bula said they talked with Collie yesterday and he said Brad had gotten a really good report from his doctor. The MRI had shown the tumor had shrunk and the doctor had lessened his meds and also the chemos. What wonderful news but don't stop the prayers from coming. You can never have too many of them!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good news about Brad. Thanks for passing it on. I'm waiting for the ice / snow to hit here. I chatted with Eden last night about 2:00am (I know, I know) and she didn't know anything about snow coming. I told her to stock up on food and toilet paper. What are cousins for?
Susan
I've been getting posts from my friend's daughter in Lubbock. Their front yard is covered in snow and school is closed for tomorrow. I know John and Bula will be safe and stay in. Pray for those that aren't smart.
Candy
Post a Comment