


As a matter of fact ,we just got home from hiking the Iditarod Trail....on July 8....of.... 2008...just a teeny, tiny time warp ago. And sometimes the whale blubber is actually mistaken for halibut...butt! But the knitting.....oh, that's about as far from the truth as it gets!
I'm busy now working on my 40+ year high school reunion. Tracking down classmates and trying to decide whether to contact them via telegraph or pony express. Can't decide which way would be faster! Getting lots of good advice from Aunt Bee and Opie over at Mayberry about the whole thing. They are just good, wholesome folks!!! And,..... Aunt Bee sure knows how to cook up a pan full of fried hali-butt!
6 comments:
hahaha! I love it! Thanks for sharing the pictures. What gorgeous girls you have!
btw, you might want to forego the pony express and try out that new-fangled contraption called the "telephone". Do you remember, when Granny & Granddaddy's phone rang, the entire house had to be very quiet? Shh! Granddaddy's on the phone.
Susan
Cathy, Hi there. Glad to hear from you. I can't believe I hit it so close. lol Susan, yes I remember so well how quiet we had to be. I'm so glad you remember those things too.
Wahoo!! This idea is driving the cousins out of the wood-work. Cathy, I read that you were in charge of the reunion. Didn't anyone ever tell you not to make eye contact when they ask a question like that?
Susan's right, your girls are lovely.
Candy
Wonderful pictures, Cathy!! Thank you for sharing, but .... are you crazy? In charge of the 40 year reunion? Yikes! You are one brave lady! Have fun.
Well, I'm working on our 45th reunion, so there!
Suzy
OMIGOSH!!! Suzy is ALIVE, too. I was about to write about you, Twisted.
C
Post a Comment