Friday, January 15, 2010
Floyd's surgery
Hi all!! Keri asked me to tell all of you that Buster will be having surgery on his wrist tomorrow. They had the scan today and found that his wrist bone was shattered. They will be putting pins and screws in and all that stuff. He will never be 100 percent but hopefully will be able to get about 50% usage. They are both scared to death but his boss was so kind and told him he would get his 40 hours no matter what. Isn't that wonderful - they are good people. Keri asked me to ask you guys to please send him funny cards, articles, etc., anything to keep him occupied. He won't be using his hands so no games. She will tell you all more about it later but right now she is just scared and wants her moma. The kids are out of school Monday & Tuesday so they will be there to help him. She has to work tomorrow but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't send her home (or to the hospital). I know everything will be okay, but a lot of good prayers would surely help. I am thanking you all in advance for the prayers and love you are sending their way. Love to all of you, Jody
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, my goodness! I would say that falling on ice is a good reason to come back to Texas, but we did plenty of that ourselves this last year. I'll go look for the funniest card I can find. Poor thing.
Candy
Oh, my, Keri and JoAnn, that does not sound like any kind of good fun at all. My best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Post a Comment