Friday, January 29, 2010
Crawling Out From Under my Rock
Before anyone decides to make up silly stories about me cause I'm not posting, just thought I'd let you know I have been under the weather a bit since Saturday and haven't even been on Facebook. OMG! Nasty stomach bug or something, but I'm finally eating again and keeping it inside. I had been wanting to lose a few pounds, but definitely not this way. I am glad to read Estelle & John are staying in and staying safe in the ice/snow in Lubbock. The ice has not happened here in my little corner of North Richland Hills, but Michael said it was sleeting in Irving this morning. Hope you all stay warm. And Well!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Celeste, sorry you've been feeling bad. That's no fun at all. Take care and stay warm!
Susan
Hey, glad to hear from you and that you are better. Yes, that is no way to lose weight. Don't worry, whatever I had thought about having you do was terrific. lol BUT, we may have to think up something good for Wade. Do the girls read the blog? They may be "dis" too. Take care of yourself. Hi to Chuck!!
I am SO sorry you've been sick...but like Mom said, we'd have had you doing something really amazing.
Hope you keep doing better and I'll see ya on FaceBook!!!
That stomach bug stuff just hangs around way toooo long! Hope you are on the mend!
Celeste, You were never meant to have fiction written about you. We hear from you...only occassionally, it's true, but you DO comment. Suzy better get with the program though or it's "Katy bar the door"!
Glad you're feeling better.
Candy
Post a Comment