Bill Dan can't post right now because he's in the last stage of his training as a rodeo clown. This requires extreme physical dexterity, comedic timing, fearlessness, and a flare for the perfect make-up application. In between his bouts with a mad bull and the grooming of his red wig, Bill Dan practices stuffing himself into of a very small car, a canon and a barrel. Stuffing oneself into of a barrel is totally different from walking on the outside of one, huh, Bill?
Y'all save the date for his graduation day and make sure you call him by his new clown name - Bill "Honk Nose" Dan.
Rachel
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey Rachel, I'm glad to see you have your Mom and Aunt's talent for prose ( not to mention the rest of us- ahem).What do you get a graduate of a rodeo clown school??? Hmmmmm!!!
Good one, Rachel! We'll all be looking forward to graduation day. I for one plan to get Bill a gift card at his local ER.
Susan
LOVE IT LOVE IT!!! Bravo to you, Rachel.
Well, I think I'll get him a rose that squirts water.
Good one, Rachel. Really funny. Especially the "barrel" bit.
Love you,
Mommy
You know, I can really almost picture him doing something like that!!! LOL!!! Well, way back when we were kids, weren't we all clowns at one time or another. Now days, though, the guys who really are rodeo clowns are called bull fighters because they finally figured out it's a dangerous job. Thanks for the laugh, Rachel!
Actually, Bill will frame the diploma alongside the certificate he received upon completion of alligator wrestling. And I'm not kidding; I've got the pictures (and the nervous mom) to prove it!
Post a Comment