Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

Happy Birthday, Mom! I hope you have a wonderful day. Remember your birthday in July of 1989, when a six-month-old baby boy appeared on your doorstep to wish you a happy birthday? That was a fun day!

I love you mostest!

Di

6 comments:

Susan said...

Love the picture, Di. Your mom hasn't changed a bit. What a beauty!

Susan

Candy said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite aunt!!! I love you lots and lots.
Love and kisses,
Candy

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday, Estelle!!! Wow! What a beautiful picture you have shared, Diane. Of course, you look just like your mom. :) Estelle, I'm so sorry I let your special day sneak up on me like this, but I do hope you have had a great day.

Jody Leming said...

Oh, I love that picture of Bula!!! With all that's been doing on here, I plum forgot to get a card. She's the bestest there is and we all know it. I love her with all my heart!!

Suzy said...

Wow! You're gorgeous, Estelle! Have a fantastic day and know that you are loved by many "Parsons" cousins, nieces, nephews, etc.
Suzy

Deb said...

Beautiful!! Love it. Thanks for posting. So fun to look at old pictures!