Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday (a day late) Randi!

As the newest member of our family (unless there are new babies that no one is posting about), I salute you on this day (after) your birth! I hope your weekend was filled with watermelon, chocolate, cupcakes, presents, thoughtful picnic baskets, and new dresses.....oh and potato salad.

Much love to you on your 26th birthday!...and the day after. I'm so glad you're now a Hensley!

Rachel

3 comments:

Candy said...

I second that post!!! We are so glad you are a member of our family.
Love you,
Candy

Celeste said...

Yes, Randi, Happy Belated Birthday!!!Since I haven't even met you yet, you'll find out that I'm the cousin who is almost always late on the birthdays - it's not an honor I hold proudly, however. Can you picture a dizzy blond with gray hair? Well, then that would be me - lol! So sorry I missed your special day, but I do hope it was a good one.

Randi Hensley said...

Thanks, y'all! It was a very special birthday for me, and of course, I'm glad to have spent it with you!