This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
Happy Anniversary to Bula and John!
Fifty-nine years ago, Fay and Dan Cusenbary's baby girl, Estelle (aka Bula), boarded an east-bound train for Arlington, Virginia. Her soldier fiance, John, was stationed there and awaiting the arrival of his bride ("there's something about a man in uniform...").
And the rest, as they say, is history.
Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad! I love you mostest!!!
I will definitely second this one! Happy Anniversary, Estelle & John! Please know how much we love you both and admire you for being the wonderful people you are.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to two of my favorite people in the whole wide world. I'll always remember the trip Granny and I took to see you all in Virginia. I love you both so very much.
3 comments:
I will definitely second this one! Happy Anniversary, Estelle & John! Please know how much we love you both and admire you for being the wonderful people you are.
Happy Anniversary, ya'll. We love you both so much.
Love, Candy and Steve
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to two of my favorite people in the whole wide world. I'll always remember the trip Granny and I took to see you all in Virginia. I love you both so very much.
Post a Comment