Steve and my Mom just reported in from Juneau, Alaska. They are enjoying 45 degree weather and a day of shopping. They'll be back on their cruise ship in a few hours where they will then enjoy quiet, a nap, a book, a snack, and maybe the swimming pool. So if you're wondering if Steve is enjoying his day, I think you can safely assume he is! It's a hard life, isn't it?!
Steve with his favorite grandson and his favorite dog.
Steve, Nathan and Mom at Nathan and Randi's wedding. To help Steve better enjoy his day, if you have a funny story about him to share please post a comment. Keep it clean people. [wink]
Hugs,
Rachel
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, Steve!!! Hope you are having a great day, but hey, after all you are in Alaska so it's got to be great! Glad your birthday is in June and not December to be spending it in Alaska, but the big thing is - have a wonderful time.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you Sweetie!!! Have a great day and a wonderful cruise. What fun ---I'd love to do that. Can't wait to see all the pics you'll have. Much love!!
My funny Steve story is that he went to Alaska and he didn't take me with him. Oh wait, that's not funny, it's just wrong!
Rachel
Rachel, really?? Only ONE funny story about Steve? hmmmm...
How about the time he parked the cars on the side of the house to protect them from the hail, then had to hire a wrecker to pull them out.
No, wait! I've got another one! When Steve, Candy & I were in line to tour the White House, some wasps began to hover and Candy took off like a banshee. Steve turned to Secret Service men and said "Interesting security techniques you have."
Happy birthday, Steve!
Susan
I refrained from telling the car story because I was worried that it would be more, "laughing at Steve" than "laughing with Steve." But that IS a good one - I've also never heard the White House story and I literally laughed out loud.
Is it a "laugh with Steve" story if we talk about when he was a disabled-parking-spot cop and he'd bust out the orange vest?
Omigosh! I am laughing out loud and can't stop. I had forgotten about steve's orange vest. Love y'all candy
Steve says that we should mention the time he cleverly disguised himself as a tourist with a tourquise fanny pack, huge camera around his neck, and a book on new York in his back pocket. We all walked ten steps behind him. Love you, steve.
Post a Comment