Sunday, June 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Amanda - Part 2


Seems like I just can't get the hang of making postings to this blog in a more timely manner, like in advance of my daughters' birthdays - ha!! If my cousins will pardon me again for taking advantage of this blog to wish Amanda a very happy day, I'd be most grateful. I couldn't let the chance go by to post some cute pictures, too - so Happy Birthday, Amanda!! You are my sweet girl! I think this photo from Christmas 1981 is a sweet preview of the wonderful mother that Amanda has grown up to be. I love you!

3 comments:

Jody Leming said...

Yes, She is a wonderful little Moma - takes after her moma!!! So glad we still have the cousins blog even with facebook, 'cause it is "just ours". Love to all the Gerbers!!

Amanda said...

Made me cry!!
Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

Candy said...

Our work here is done.

Love you,
Candy