Suzy's friend Judy was in the hospital in Wichita Falls this week and Suzy got to stay with me. We had the best time, sitting by the fire, watching Miss Marple and either knitting or crocheting. She improved my stitch so that I can make a pretty scarf now. We are starting our own "stitch and bitch" group. You may all join us, but bring your own yarn.
Last night, Steve, Suzy and I picked up Hazel and Collie and went out to eat. Such fun.
I'm glad Judy is better, but I miss my Suzy.
Candy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
sitting by the fire...watching Miss Marple...knitting / crocheting...
that sounds like heaven!
It doesn't get any better than that, believe me!!! And with Steve for entertainment, it just added to perfection! What a wonderful host/hostess Steve and Candy are! I love you!!!!! And I'm looking forward to a visit from y'all in Graham.
I miss you, too!!!
Suzy
Aww, that just sounds so darn cool. I'd definitely be interested in working on my crochet - it's been so many years. I don't know how my wrists would hold up, though, but it would be fun trying with some expert instruction and excellent company! That is so cool that y'all took Daddy and Hazel out to dinner - bet it just tickled them to pieces. Cool!
Post a Comment