Sunday, November 14, 2010
Happy Birthday, Candy!!
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe!! Since the first time you posted that for someone's birthday, I thought that was so funny so now I get to turn the tables on you! Hope you are having a great day with your family and enjoying those grandbabies. We are expecting pictures of kiddos, cake and all of that good stuff. Happy Birthday!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Thank you...thank you. I took both babies to see your Daddy and Hazel yesterday, so I'll post those. Must learn to download them first.
I had a wonderful day.
Candy
Oh, that's cool. I bet they enjoyed the visit (Daddy & Hazel, I mean). Glad you have had a good birthday!
Happy birthday to my favorite sister! I'm loving all the prezzies you got.
Lord, you are a sweet girl, Candace Ann!! I remember my favorite pic of you - just a kid - with a little donkey. You all may have still been in California. I can't wait to see all the pictures made with the kids visit. HAPPY, HAPPY, BIRTHDAY!!!! I love you so much! Jody
Happy Birthday, Mom! We had a lovely visit with you and now we're all going to be early. Owen and Isla are already out.
Love you!!
Rachel aka Babydoll
Happy Birthday, Candy! Your two grandbabies are precious! I'm finding out how much fun being a grandmother can be!
Post a Comment