Wednesday, November 3, 2010

GRANDDADDY's writings

Hey, ya'll -- just wanted to let you know that on FB the YOUNG COUNTY, TEXAS HISTORY guy, Dorman Holub, is using alot of Granddaddy's writings that were in the Leader. They are so very interesting. Dorman was a friend of Moma's and he and I have been exchanging messages. He is so interested in talking with Collie and with Bula & John. Look this up on Facebook and enjoy!

3 comments:

Wade said...

Yes, they are very interesting and bring back lots of memories of some of Granddaddy's stories. So good to read his words, and so glad they are on FB thanks to Young County History guy. I treasure some of Granddaddy's writings that I have. Wish I had more, and although I don't know the person doing this, but JoAnn does and that's good enough for me, he mentioned the possibility of a book of Granddaddy's history writings. Wouldn't that be wonderful? I am ready to buy a book now!

Susan said...

I've been reading them on FB also. Can't wait for the book!

Celeste said...

Yay! I think a book would be great, too, but I do think Dorman should clear it with Daddy & Estelle & John first. I really can't see that they would have any objections, but I feel like it is their right to decide. Here's hoping we get a book!