Thursday, November 4, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARTHA ANN

Hey there, little girl!!! I hope you have a super birthday. I remember when you were born and Katie was so proud to have a little sister and to get to name her, too. You grew into a darling little girl and a beautiful woman. Your cousins all love you!! Take care! Love ya, Jody

4 comments:

Susan said...

Happy birthday, Martha! Hope you got everything you want!

Celeste said...

Happy Birthday, Martha!! Sorry I am late, but I do hope it was a good one - cake, ice cream and all that good stuff.

Candy said...

Happy birthday, Martha. Hope you had a wonderful day. Thanks for putting up with younger cousins when you were in high school. We appreciate it.
Love you,
Candy

Martha said...

Thanks to all for the birthday wishes! Had to work on my birthday, but all the family was together at Macaroni Grill for a birthday dinner---then over to Brandon's for cake and ice cream! Couldn't have asked for anything more than being with my family.