This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
Happy Birthday, Sully!! Your mama and your grandaddy need to post some of your precious pictures on the blog. You are adorable and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday, Sully! I hope you have a fun day! Love you lots.
Happy Birthday, Sully. Such a big boy your are now! Cake and ice cream in the family tradition, please.Love,Candy
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthday, Sully!! Your mama and your grandaddy need to post some of your precious pictures on the blog. You are adorable and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
Happy Birthday, Sully! I hope you have a fun day! Love you lots.
Happy Birthday, Sully. Such a big boy your are now! Cake and ice cream in the family tradition, please.
Love,
Candy
Post a Comment