Hey - when you are this cute - you gotta see more. (Just in case you missed the full show on CNN or NBC.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This blog keeps a bunch of baby-boomer cousins in touch while allowing our children another opportunity to roll their eyes.
10 comments:
OMIGOSH! That picture of big brother and little sister is pretty much the cutest thing I have ever seen.
Couple of cuties! Wonder if Owen knows what's in store for him. Love them both.
Auntie Susan
Precious!!!
You made a tiny human!
Well, cousins, We have finally put her down. It was hard, but someone had to do it. She sleeps like a dream. Nine months of Owen talking and Riley barking...I guess she was used to it. She is adorable and sweet and has the cutest little bow mouth. Her hair is JUST like Rachel's. Double crowns. She'll need a good beautician. We love her so much. Wish you could hold her. Nyah, nyah.
Mimi
Awwww.....what a cute new addition!! She's perfect!
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!!! Doen't get much better than this.
Well, I'm almost at a loss for words at this wealth of pictures we are seeing. Wow! I totally love that photo of Owen and Isla - it is awesome. *Sigh* So precious.
Oh, yeah I wish I could hold her. She is beautiful, just like all the Cusenbary girls!!! Owen looks soooo proud - he will be so protective of her. We're so pleased all is over with and all is well. MORE PICTURES, PLEASE!!!
You are all correct! Never too much of Isla Grace, awesome pics (and yes, Mom, I've just printed a selection that I will send to you in tomorrow's snail mail!), and nothing is more wonderful than a newborn baby. I'm with Auntie Susan; I love her already!
Cousin Di
Post a Comment