Suzy Brazeel's friend Judy just called me to tell me that Suzy's and Boyd's son Mark passed away this morning.
Mom and I are about to begin placing calls to various cousins, but I thought I would go ahead and post this so hopefully everyone is notified.
Boyd and Suzy were in Graham this weekend; Valerie, Mark's wife, went to church and when she returned home, she found Mark. Her daughter Emma had spent the night with a friend, and so was not home.
The cause is an apparent overdose. Mark has been battling health and pain issues for many years.
Tentatively, they hope services may be on Wednesday at their church in Lewisville, with burial in Graham. Of course I will let you know whenever I know.
Please lift them up in your prayers; "God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble." Psalm 46:1
Love always,
Diane
3 comments:
Thanks, Di, for passing the word -- I just finished talking with your Mom. I tried to get Buster and Danny but couldn't reach them -- Bula said she wasn't able to get Collie or Cathy but she will probably try again later. Love you guys!!
thanks for letting all of us know, Di. Our prayers are with Suzy, Boyd, Phil and Valerie tonight.
Candy
Oh, my. I saw this first on facebook of all places. My heart breaks for Suzy and Boyd and their family. Please, Suzy, know we all love you.
Post a Comment