Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Old pics
















I found some old pictures with mother and Marguerite, and got some old pictures from Jody from The Yearling with old pictures of mother and my aunt Opal, daddy's youngest sister. Those pictures are from 1932. Not sure about the ones of Mother and Marguerite, or the one of Marguerite by herself. Anyway, I thought I would share them. My aunt Opal is next to mother in one or two pictures. She's not smiling. Anyway, thought y'all might like to see these.

6 comments:

Candy said...

WOW! Your Mama is really pretty! I recognize a smile, I believe. Thanks for posting these, Suzy. They are great.
Candy

Jody Leming said...

LOVED THEM!!!!!

Celeste said...

Very cool, Suzy! I love the old photos and those clippings are great, too. Thanks for sharing.

Susan said...

These are great pictures! Thanks for letting us see them, Suzy.

Susan

Deb said...

Loved the old pictures Suzy!! You do look like your mom and Rusty too! Thanks for posting! See you in August at the reunion!

Suzy said...

I do know that Glenn took the one of Mother and Marguerite at the lake. There is one of Marguerite by herself, I believe, that he took at the same time. what a talented man and the smartest person I ever knew, I think. I miss him and Marguerite so much!
Suzy